Glittered numbers are a necessity for any birthday party. They can be designed to match a variety of color schemes and can hang on the wall or be strung to hang from the ceiling. They are very inexpensive and super simple to make. Here’s how to create them:
You Will Need:
- Plastic 3-D Numbers
- Craft Glue
- Glitter (any color)
- Disposable Plate
- Paper or Plastic to protect your work area
- Lay your paper or plastic down on to your work area and set the Plastic 3-D Numbers on top.
- Squeeze a puddle of glue on to your plate.
- Paint a thin layer of glue over the first number, covering the whole top surface in glue.
- Once covered, sprinkle the glitter over top of the glue, completely covering it with glitter.
- Repeat these steps with any additional numbers you wanted to make.
It’s that easy! Thanks for stopping by Party with Beistle and checking out this DIY project! See these lovely Glittered Numbers in use in my post titled How to Throw a Pink & Gold Themed Party.
To get the materials to create your own 3-D Glittered Numbers, visit www.partycheap.com or click on the links. (Don’t forget to use your exclusive coupon code found on my “Shop” page).
Thanks for partying with us!